Summer camps are a blast! Play in the sand on the large beach front, try canoeing and kayaking. Sit back and take in the stunning scenery, watch the deer wander through camp, or pick huckleberries. Hike on miles of trails or bicycle around the Payette Lake area. Paved and unpaved roads are suitable for family outings. Area outfitters and guides provide adventure with rafting trips, horseback riding, or backpacking trips into high mountain lakes. The lively town of McCall has shopping, dining, night life, and plenty of outdoor activities for the entire family. If you enjoy a rustic, yet comfortable setting, Pilgrim Cove Camp is the place for you.
|UCC Kids Summer Camp July 9th to July 15th, 2017||Download Registration Form|
Send the kids for a week of God, nature, friendship, love and laughter. All kids welcome from those who have finished third grade to those who just graduated high school this year. There will be bible study; water events including swimming, kayaking and canoeing; playing; singing and skits; and just all around good fun with friends.
Camp starts on July 9th, registration begins at 3pm. Camp ends July 15th, at noon.
Cost is $365. We use UltraCamp for our registration for your convenience and to be sure your information is kept safe. For registration, click this link: https://www.ultracamp.com/clientlogin.aspx?idCamp=409&campCode=cad
For those who have finished 2nd grade through 5th grade, register as a Pilgrim Cove PILGRIM. For those who have finished 6th thru 8th grade, register as a Pilgrim Cove SOJURNER. For those who have finished 9th through 12th grade, register for Pilgrim Cove EXODUS camp.
For those in need, a limited number of scholarships are available through the UCC Central Pacific Conference.
THINGS TO BRING TO THE UCC KIDS SUMMER CAMP:
- Pants / Shorts (you may wear them more than one day)
- 1 or 2 sweaters or hoodies (it get cold in the evenings)
- 6 to 10 pairs of socks
- Underwear for everyday
- Pajamas (that will keep you warm)
- 1 or 2 pair of “sneakers”
- Flip-flops (only allowed at the waterfront)
- Swim suit (please – no bikinis)
- RX Medicine you take daily
- Sleeping Bag, Blanket and Pillow
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Hair Brush/Comb, shampoo & conditioner
- Soap & Deodorant
- And any other Personal Hygiene items you may need.
- 1 or 2 towels (1 for showering and 1 for swimming)
- Bug spray
- Other Items You Might Want:
- Pencil, paper, notepads, journal, etc.
- Backpack for daily/hike use
- Whatever you need to show off your talents on Talent Night.
- Electronics – THIS IS NOT FOR PILGRIMS:
- Cell phones, iPods / iPads, mp3 players, tablets, ect…
If you choose to bring them, you will be asked to turn them in to your director until the appropriate time to use them. (Free Time and Friday’s Dance)
We will not be held responsible/liable for anything lost, stolen, or damaged in any way.
Summer Camp Radio Commercial
Kids Radio Commercial